Thursday, September 4, 2014

Quiz: Open Sex Role Inventory

Open Sex Role Inventory, courtesy of Personality Testing. Info

Your score for masculinity was 102.
Your score for femininity was 98.

Which puts me one square into the "masculine" category, almost directly in the center of masculine, feminine, androgynous, and undifferentiated (neither masculine nor feminine; basically a nerd). Um, okay.

By the way, which gender stereotype wears a blanket around the house? Women because they're more likely to be cold, or men because they tend to own fewer articles of clothing?

1 comment:

  1. Interesting inventory. I have no idea what the blanket question is supposed to mean! And the fact that I don't play video games probably has more to do with my age than with my gender. Anyway: 83 masculine, 105 feminine. I am not surprised.

    ReplyDelete