Monday, June 8, 2015

Am I a High Sensation Seeker?

link
FOR WOMEN If you checked 11 or more of the items, you’re probably a sensation seeker. If you checked 7 or fewer of the items, you are probably not a sensation seeker. If you checked 8, 9, or 10 of the items, you are probably somewhere in between on sensation seeking.

FOR MEN If you checked 13 or more of the items, you’re probably a sensation seeker. If you checked 9 or less of the items, you are probably not a sensation seeker. If you checked 10, 11, or 12 of the items, you are probably somewhere in between on sensation seeking.
I didn't know this was a thing. My score was thirteen and I'm a lady-type person.

Actually I relate to this more, though I'm only a "moderately sensitive person" according to the other quiz.

Personality quizzes are fun, nary a step above astrology in actual relevance in people's lives. I'm an INTJ, an ENTJ, an ISTP, an ISFP or whatever depending on the test/my mood that day, but the Big Five has a bit more cred with psychologists and this seems to link nicely with openness (sensation seeking) and neuroticism (sensitivity).