Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Earworm of the Day: Bruce Springsteen - Atlantic City




I don't know this is in bad taste, but for very obvious reasons Springsteen's "Atlantic City" has been echoing through my head since yesterday. I had something else planned, but in light of what's happening on the east coast, talking about slutty Halloween costumes or monster songs that don't suck seems really silly and superfluous.

I live in the US Midwest, so extreme weather is part of life. I've seen tornadoes on New Year's Eve, 100-degree temps for most of the summer, and once had to endure a four-day power outage after a storm, but the magnitude of this is just mind-boggling.

1 comment:

  1. If it's any consolation after Katrina, I couldn't get The tragically hip's New Orleans is Sinking out of my head. Thankfully the band, and a lot of radio stations thought it'd be in good taste if they didn't play that one for a while.

    ReplyDelete