Saturday, July 19, 2014

How Machiavellian are you?

According to this test I am a high mach. Maybe not something I should brag about in polite company.

To be more accurate, I scored 66/100, which is a little center of high (I think anything lower than 50 is low). For most of the questions, I chose the ambiguous center circle. I don't think people are good, but I don't think they're intrinsically evil. Most people are too fumbling to be either. But I am quite cynical and I don't think anyone could call me trusting.

1 comment:

  1. 52, low mach. I knew that Machiavelli would not approve of me. I'm no polyanna, but I do tend to have a positive outlook, even about people (not always easy). And perhaps I am a fool! Sometimes I do feel that the world is too much for me to handle, but I keep on.

    ReplyDelete