I spent yesterday lining them up and executing them all. I'm sure it's just as evident here, given that I don't edit my blog... much, but I have an adjective problem. I love them. Sometimes two or three in a row. And I know better than that.
What I've got now is a lot cleaner, for sure. I also combed through my WIP and removed most of the "beats" -- those bits of action that add nothing to the story, like "he lit up a cigarette," "he scratched his nose," blah blah blah. I tend to collect these as I'm writing to keep the narrative flowing. In my head, it's playing like a movie, but that doesn't always translate well to paper. So that's done too.