Saturday, November 1, 2014

Bullet

  • Despite having a "girlhood," most of the toys on this list are totally unfamiliar to me. Of the ones that are, Baby Alive gave me the creeps, a Barbie makeup head was no substitute for a younger cousin with real skin and the patience to let her older one paint her face like Gene Simmons, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who used her Fashion Plates to create mutant women with two torsos.
  • I wish I had a "mark as undeniably ridiculous" button for incoming comments.
  • This is an interesting tool, though I wish I were a little more politically controversial: Green, Dem, Pinko-Commie-Hippie.
  • It's day one of NaNoWriMo. As of this writing, it's All NaNo's Eve, but I fully plan on making Day One's quota of 1600 words and change. I'm cheating. That's why.