Monday, May 18, 2015

Hell for MBTI Types

I'd wouldn't normally link to a Thought Catalog post, but this is kind of funny. The INTJ one is scarily apt. I worry about it more than I'd like to admit. INFP's would also be hell, though my blog does that to me on the daily (with the exception of having a large audience):
INTJ – Every time you open your mouth to say something intelligent, something entirely idiotic comes out instead. 
INFP – Your deepest thoughts and feelings are exposed to a large audience and everyone thinks that you’re pathetic and unoriginal.
Here are some others with pithy commentary provided by me:
ESFP – You are stuck in a room by yourself for the rest of eternity.
I could get a lot of writing done I suppose.
ISFP – You have to listen to rude people criticizing your personal choices, your appearance and your art form all day long. Nobody cares that they’re hurting your feelings.
After a while I'd just think the haters were idiots.

This I could make this work if I had to:
ISTJ – You are expected to complete a highly esteemed project with absolutely no guidance as to what’s expected of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment