Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Bullets

  • But are they as bad as Hannah's?
  • Matter of contention: Kanye is not a millennial. Kanye is only a few years younger than I am, which puts him at the ass-end of Generation-X.
  • Speaking of generational nonsense, I always thought Obama was the first X'er president. I mean, we get to claim him, right? But everyone tells me his just a "young baby boomer." Someone who tweets his VP pick and has Jay-Z on his iPod is no boomer. Our next president (before Yeezus) will most certainly be another boomer. Our generation got the shaft. Whatever. We invented Google and stuff. And made heroin fashionable again for a while.
  • Remember when Tom Petty's song "You Don't Know How It Feels" had to be censored because of the line, "Let's get to the point, let's role another joint." Yeah. Now a former teen star can openly profess her love for marijuana (among other things). Don't get me wrong, I love it, but, uh, this is progress?