- A boarding pass
- A report card. The student in question failed driver's ed.
- This photo
- Numerous greeting and post cards, one dating from 2001 in a book I checked out two weeks ago.
- A hank of hair. Bluntly cut hair as if its prior reader was reading the book (I think it was a book on vegan cookery) while getting a haircut, which, by the way, is a great way to avoid the mind-numbing conversation your stylist insists on having while turning you into Kate Gosselin circa 2008.
- A strange white powder. I'm still hear, so I assume it was sugar from a donut.
- Mysterious stains galore. The most disconcerting are the ones you know are dried blood, but you try to convince yourself it's pudding or something.
- A live moth. In a book that had for months been in stacks.
Thursday, January 7, 2016
Things I've Found in Library Books
Inspired by Book Riot
Posted by KP at 8:54 AM