Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Susan Sarandon: "I don't vote with my vagina."

So she's supporting Bernie. Because a vote for Clinton is a vagina-vote. This despite men voting with their genitals for how long? Oh, that's right. Only women are "sexed," therefore, everything they do is sexed.

So we're damned if we do ... yadda yadda yadda. Some of us support Clinton simply because we think she's the better candidate. I don't believe a vote for Hillary is a boon to all women -- aside from a small, history making fact of course -- but that's not an option anymore. And women are playing into this as well, rushing to defend their support of Sanders. I like Bernie Sanders. I was a fan of his prior to any presidential aspirations, and I'd love to support him, but I think Hillary is more skilled at running the country. I like that she's pragmatic. (When did pragmatism become a negative thing?) But of course that only means I'm voting with my vagina.