Monday, September 13, 2010

Jane Wiedlin will entertain you while I continue to wreak havoc on my blog



I really hate writing about the mechanics of site maintenance. A few weeks ago, I updated the template, added a spiffy new header to go with it, and started to tackle the mess that is the tabs. Yes, some of them are undeniably useless, and I really wanted off-site links rather than a list of blogger-hosted pages under the header, but for whatever reason, that breaks my blog. Or break the geriatric version of Safari I'm using. I've only checked in Safari and Firefox, so if things start to look a little wonky around here, don't hesitate to let me know.

Also, I ditched my old Tumblr after realizing it mostly functioned as a link long, and an unduly angry one at that.. However, tumblr is a fantastic for photo blogging, so I started a new one.


I've always had a photo blog of some sort, so this doesn't change anything around here. Little background: I shoot primarily with junk or "crap" cameras or Holgas and Lomos. Seriously, I didn't know this was a hipster thing until Holgas started showing up at a *cough* unnamed chain store in the mall. I've been doing this for about ten years now, originally as a way to get my feet wet with medium format photography, though I couldn't afford a "real" medium format camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment